- Handmade with love by women artisans in Nepal
- High quality glass beads and hand-dyed cotton thread
- Expands over your hand to fit most wrists
- Empowers female artisans through fair trade
Our story: Aid Through Trade has been providing ethical, fair, and sustainable employment for women in Nepal since 1993, which is also the same year we created The Original Roll-On® Bracelet.
Aid Through Trade empowers women in Nepal through programs like: employing girls age 16+ formerly victims of bonded child labor, providing over 500 scholarships to youth in marginalized communities, and administering vision checks and glasses to all artisans in need.
Each piece of Aid Through Trade jewelry is ethically crafted for you by one of our talented artisans in Nepal, and each purchase directly empowers this woman to create a life she is proud of, through a sustainable job she loves.
-The Original Roll-On® Bracelet
- 7" round.
- Aid Through Trade is a Founding Member of the Fair Trade Federation and is the only authorized provider of Fair Trade Roll-On® Bracelets.